Investment in Innovation
The Event Program
Education plus Business
The new way to progress
What is Investment in Innovation Event ?
The Event is an introductory session for all to explore opportunities in the world of ditigised economies. The session helps members to learn, innovate and be transformed to enterprise at Qcircle. It is about innovating education and business to regenerate a new growth dynamic.
Program Format and Agenda
Business Seminar and Dialogue on Investment in Innovation.
Education plus Business – the future of Us @ Qcircle
Introducing Qcircle – the new world Consortium and its Ecosystem for Growth.
The eConsortium for generating ideas and creating values.
Participants will be guided to development opportunities with a choice of Consortium Plan and Schedule of Privileges for actualisation of their investment return.
- Session 1 : Seminar and Forum. (3 hours)
- Session 2 : Consultation on Action Plan and Application (2 hours by appointment)
- Application for Qcircle Award and submission of progression plan (optional)
Online Webinar or Seminar at nearest Host’s Location
Online Dialogue or Consultation at nearest Host’s Location
All Graduates, Educators, Entrepreneurs or Professionals or Business Owners in any discipline and practice size
- All participants are provided with one year complimentary Starters Plan to explore Qcircle’s prepared environment for further participation.
- Members are directed to the Qcircle Education and Business ( ” E+B ” ) Portal for continual development and advancement.
Pre Event Action : EDUCATION PLUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
All participants are expected to explore Qcircle online and be prepared for a constructive forum and dialogue among participants and members.
Post Event Action : OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF PROGRESSION PLAN
On completion of the Event, eligible participants can submit an Investment Proposition / apply for a Consortium Plan for privileges and returns.
Please check with your local host for details. Program proper may varies to meet the local needs of participants.